The twins walked into my office like a tank coming through Europe. She meant business, barking at me nonstop, as if she’d already hired my detective services. I kept trying to interject, but he kept waving around his pistol like it was loaded full of fixes.
- Always On secondary replica goes into a disconnected state
- Assert memory dump on a mirrored server
- AFTER DELETE triggers occur in the wrong order (but listen, Jimmy, any order is the wrong order when it comes to triggers)
- On AG failover, the new secondary stops accepting log records until the instance is restarted
- Changing a data type and making 4,000 updates causes database corruption
- CHECKDB fails even when pages have been successfully repaired
I’ll never forget that night. I remember it like it was yesterday. Actually, it was. You should do what they say, buster.