Hey! You, in the plaid jacket. You’re stuck in the past. Granted, it’s a beautiful past – I really like your Ferrari Boxer – but Microsoft released some patches to bring you back to the fut – wait, I mean, into the current.
Check out this amazing array of fixes:
- SQL Server crashes when you execute DBCC CLONEDATABASE
- AG DMVs say they’re not healthy when they’re actually fine
- AG primary stats updates make the secondary replica stats wrong
- AFTER DELETE triggers run in the wrong order
- When sp_replcmds is canceled, you get a bunch of access violation dump file
How much would you pay for fixes like that? $500? $1,000? WAIT DON’T ANSWER. What about:
Sound awesome? Go check out SP2 CU5 and SP1 CU12, and while you’re at it, play some Reversi.