Recently, CU6 was pulled because NOLOCK queries were taking locks that weren’t expected.
SQL Server 2014 SP1 CU6 Fixed, Re-Released
Urgent: Do Not Install SQL 2014 SP1 CU6
New SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 Cumulative Update 7, plus CU14
Want to get an email when Microsoft publishes a new SP or CU for SQL Server? Subscribe here.
- SQL Server 2016 SP2 Cumulative Update 8 July 31, 2019
- Announcing a Tall Refreshing SQL Server 2014 Cumulative Update July 29, 2019
- Announcing SQL Server 2017 CU15, SQL Server 2016 SP2 CU7 May 24, 2019
- Security Update for SQL Server 2017 Analysis Services May 14, 2019
- New Updates: SQL Server 2014 SP3 CU3, SP2 CU17 April 16, 2019