Recently, CU6 was pulled because NOLOCK queries were taking locks that weren’t expected.
SQL Server 2014 SP1 CU6 Fixed, Re-Released
Urgent: Do Not Install SQL 2014 SP1 CU6
New SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 Cumulative Update 7, plus CU14
Want to get an email when Microsoft publishes a new SP or CU for SQL Server? Subscribe here.
- Remember SQL Server 2019 CU7? Forget it. Here’s CU8. October 1, 2020
- SQL Server 2017 Cumulative Update 22 September 11, 2020
- Announcing SQL Server 2019 CU7, and Work Continues on Contained Availability Groups September 3, 2020
- SQL Server 2019 Cumulative Update 6: The CU6th Sense August 5, 2020
- SQL Server 2019 Cumulative Update 5: A Box of Chocolates June 23, 2020