The latest and greatest update for 2014 SP2 is out, and includes a fairly short list of fixes including:
- Database can’t be dropped after its storage is disconnected/reconnected
- Transaction log full even when there’s space available and autogrow is on
- Memory leak in sqlwepxxx.dll (had no idea there was an adult-rated WiFi authentication file for SQL Server, but there you go)
- Worker thread hangs after another thread is aborted in a parallel query
- Access violation occurs when you query a table with an integer column (wait, what?)
And a few others. Head on over and check it out.