Wowzers – the new SQL 2014 CU9 and 2014 SP1 CU2 have a lot of bugs fixed. If you’re running SQL Server 2014, you should definitely check these out – lots of good stuff in there.
I make Microsoft SQL Server faster and more reliable. I love teaching, travel, and laughing.
2 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Want to get an email when Microsoft publishes a new SP or CU for SQL Server? Subscribe here.
- SQL Server 2022 CU3: How Stella Got Her Groove Back April 13, 2023
- SQL Server 2022 Gets Its 2nd Update in 2 Days February 16, 2023
- SQL Server 2022 Gets Its First Update! Plus 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014 Updates February 14, 2023
- Announcing SQL Server 2019 CU15 January 27, 2022
- Announcing SQL Server 2019 CU13 and SSMS 18.10: Replication Improvements October 5, 2021
I think you have them marked incorrectly; CU2 is for SP1, CU9 is for non-SP1
Hahaha, good catch! You’re totally right. Thanks!