Frequent readers and Big Brother fans alike will remember yesterday’s SQL 2016 SP2 CU2 release – well, hot on its heels comes 2017 CU9, which has some fixes you’ll remember from yesterday’s post:
- AGs on Linux – during startup of an In-Memory OLTP database, SQL Server shuts down unexpectedly
- AGs on Linux – split-brain scenario after failover – meaning, two active primaries
- AGs – VSS backup fails on BAG secondaries
- Corrupt backups when encryption is combined with compression
- SQL Server goes unresponsive and reports a non-yielding scheduler
- Updating stats gets a “corrupted index” message and disconnects
Plus more. Download it now.
Thanks Guys, a great service.